Dream Job: Mini Adventure Advisor
Are you the most adventurous child in the country?
Are you the kind of child that embarrasses the grown ups by overtaking them when hiking up a mountain, or a Made for Adventure adolescent who likes to explore the great outdoors? Then we have the perfect job for you, as you can now get paid to have fun in the countryside by becoming our new Mini Adventure Advisor.
Make sure to apply below so that you don’t miss this opportunity to get a dream job as our very first Mini Adventure Advisor.
Job Role: Mini Adventure Advisor
Location: The outdoors
Working Hours: Flexible
Salary: A family adventure kit worth over £1,000
- A love of the great outdoors, nature, and the landscape around you.
- Regularly take part in adventurous activities, such as: hiking, camping, climbing, cycling and water sports.
- A thirst to discover, explore and have adventures when you are outdoors.
How to Apply
To enter you will have to get your parents to fill out the application. They will need to explain where your favourite place for adventure is and why, and upload a photo of you having an adventurous experience in that location.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Millets, JD Sports Fashion plc, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR, United Kingdom
- For children to enter the competition, they will need to ask an adult over the age of 18 to submit their entry online on their behalf
- To enter the Competition entrants must: 3a. Parents must fill out the application, letting us know the reason the location is their favourite place and why they love the great outdoors. 3b. Upload a photograph of their child in their favourite location
- There will be only one winner.
- There will be no runner ups.
- Eligibility requirements - only residents from the UK will be considered as qualifying entrants.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 5 - 17 years of age, except employees of Millets, JD Outdoors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- A winner will be selected by prize draw and will be a random selection.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The entry must be the entrant's own original work and not defame nor breach any copyright or contain anything that could be deemed offensive.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize includes a family adventure kit worth £1,000 RRP, which is non-transferable, carries no cash value and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The photos will be shared on Millet’s website and social channels.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants agree to their entry being used for any publicity materials. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Millets or JD Outdoor has the right to change, alter or suspend the competition at any time due to a change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Millets and JD Outdoor.
- Closing date is 12:00AM on 10th September 2021. Entrees made after this time will not be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- If you wish to contact Millets or JD Outdoor in relation to the competition, please use the following address: Mini Adventure Advisor Competition, Millets, JD Sports Fashion plc, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR, United Kingdom.