Have a story to tell? We have words to write!
Get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter
- For some women, camping alone in wild places can create understandable anxiety and concerns about safety. So we spoke to Tina, our friend at TentLife.co.uk who is a passionate camper, to give you her take on how women can feel safe when wild camping. Read more02-09-20 •
- With such a wide variety of locations and environments all located within easy reach, from beaches to forest trails, it’s easy to get lost in the beauty of the British outdoors. Here at Millets we've gathered a list of the best dog friendly walks across the UK, guaranteed to make for a... Read more26-08-20 •
- Ordnance Survey have produced several guides to help you and your four-legged friends to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. There’s plenty information for you to get your teeth into – whether it’s suggested activities, general advice, or a closer look at the benefits, facts and figures behind dog... Read more21-08-20 •
- Travel anxiety is hard to shift, and it really does seem like daytrips and staycations will continue to gain popularity, even as air travel restrictions are lifted. Plan your next family outing in the UK with the help of our guide to domestic days out. Read more23-07-20 •
- Down Jackets are a key outdoors piece that provides us with comfortable and reliable insulation to guard us from the cold. Luckily it's pretty easy to clean down and rejuvenate it back to its old form. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to clean your down jacket so it’s good as new. Read more17-07-20 •
- Whilst the near future is still uncertain at the minute, the one thing we’re currently in abundance of is time. Sure enough, there’s no better reason to gather the family and create a time capsule to record memories of the present, to look back on in years to come. Read more17-07-20 •