Whether climbing up steep riverbanks, clambering around creekside trails or going off the beaten track, the technical traction of these Women's Kahuna III Sandals from Merrell will have you moving with the ability of hiking shoes albeit with extreme breathability.
Even when faced with hill or high water, the sandals won't have you slipping away, the sticky Vibram® sole will have you gripping to every nook and cranny on the path before you.
Nooks and crannies can be rough but gripping them won't be uncomfortable thanks to the air cushioned mid sole which will absorb shock and aid stability.
Hiking in hot weather won't be a problem, the AEGIS Microbe Shield lining of the Kahuna III Sandals will fight the foot funk and keeping bacteria at bay.
Let your feet breath and hit the trail with ease with these Kahuna III Sandals from Merrell.
- Pig suede upper - durable.
- Hook and loop closure system - for quick adjustability
- Lycra neoprene lining - padded comfort.
- External TPU heel arm - for stability.
- Vibram® Sport Sandal outsole - made from TC5+ rubber for excellent traction.
- Air cushioned midsole - for shock absorption and stability.
- Aegis® Microbe Shield lining - anti-bacterial to keep the sandal fresh.