Is there a child out there that doesn’t like Christmas? We highly doubt it, so let’s make their Christmas extra special this year. Whether you’re thinking of a practical gift or something to keep them entertained, there are so many options. Here at Millets we think outdoor games are so much fun, but we know the cold and wet isn't for everyone so there are plenty of indoor games too for when the weather just gets too much.
We know Christmas can be a very stressful time, that's why we’ve put together a few ideas to give you a helping hand.
Kids' Christmas Wish List:
- Football - a classic gift that never fails.
- Snowball thrower - we may get snow, we may not, but how much fun can be had with one of these? They will always be on the winning team of the snow ball fights.
- Walkie talkie – stay connected indoors and outdoors and have some fun with it.
- Funky hat - you may be thinking of just keeping them warm, but if you choose a bright colour and funky pattern they will love it!
- Winter fun – there are so many options for having fun in the snow; snow boards, snow scooters…take your pick.
- Board games – a great pass time and a travel size game is perfect for family camping trips.
- Sledge – a great pass time and a travel size game is perfect for family camping trips.
- Cosy gloves – you’ll have peace of mind that they will be warm, and they will be able to stay outdoors for longer.
- The gift of the outdoors – a family walk to the park or creating a snow man is a great way to build up an appetite for your Christmas dinner and the kids will love it – and guess what…it’s free!
- Nerf ball – for those who aren’t good with their feet.
What's on your child's Christmas wish list?